[Coco] Glen's online store update‏

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 00:36:36 EST 2013

Hi Glen!
What MPI?  I don't remember seeing it.  I just looked at your web page
again.  Could you check the price on the Coco laser pointer?  It seems way
too high!  Thank you for having your store.  I would eventually like to have
a full complement of Amiga hardware as well, but I cannot do that at the
moment.  If you have space for storage of all the Amiga hardware and
software and don't get rid of it all, I'd like to buy it all eventually.
About the Gen-Lock, does it work with anything besides the Amiga?  I'd like
to get that now if it has standard inputs and outputs.  Could you send me
some pictures detailing all the connections?  I would appreciate it very
much.  Thanks a bunch.  Take care my friend.
Kip