[Coco] P-40 Warhawk

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 07:56:04 EST 2013

The game just runs from RSDOS, I'm pretty sure.  My friend and I used to
play this game back in the day.  I'd pack up my Coco and drive over to his
place and set it up next to his Coco.  We connected by a null modem cable
if I recall correctly.  I don't remember what communication protocol it
used as that was pretty close to 30 years ago.