[Coco] DD-WRT

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Nov 16 19:16:50 EST 2013

John,

The most complex thing I've ever done was to setup a wifi repeater. Getting it
to work took a bit of fussing the instructions in the dd-wrt wiki work well.

In the end dd-wrt is linux and all you're doing is setting interfaces. If there's interest in doing
this for a fest, etc I can bring a router with dd-wrt on it to a Glenside meeting and we see if we
get it to do what you want.

The Other Frank