[Coco] Just got my 5x HD63C09

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:52:38 EST 2013

On Thu, 7 Nov 2013, Richard Goedeken wrote:

> I also just ordered another 5  6309s from this seller:
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/151087600469
>
> The chips pictured in this auction look just like my old original chips, and
> the seller claims that they are 'old stock', so maybe they are real Hitachi
> parts.  I'll let you all know how the look when I get them.

I ordered four from them and they arrived today.  If they're fakes, they
are very, very good ones.  All the proper details are there with no sign
of re-surfacing or shaky screen-printing.  The indentations are crisply
cut and the ones on the bottom have tiny lot codes embossed.

Will see how they work as time permits.

Steve