[Coco] CoCo 1 colors off

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Nov 15 21:54:03 EST 2013

Rogelio Perea wrote:
> I have read about this somewhere, just starting my research to find out
> which adjustments to make on the modulator - which I assume to be the cause
> of the problem:
>
> http://imgur.com/5YDJSxX
>
> The red, cyan, magenta and orange colors do not seem quite right.
>

> -- RP

Rogelio,

It is next to impossible to answer your question as you have provided very
little pertinent information. The following information really is needed:
program that generated the pattern
type of coco NTSC or PAL and model
type of monitor
coco to monitor - rf out, video out, or custom convertor to video out
settings on camera that took picture and method/quality of conversion to .jpg

Are you saying that no matter how you adjust the brightness, contrast, and tint
on the monitor you can't get better colors than shown on your url?
The monitor has no means of adjustment and you don't know how to adjust a custom
convertor?