[Coco] Coco4?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 20:13:57 EST 2013

Hi James!
All interesting ideas.  What do you think about my Kipper computer design?
I sent you an email on N8VEM about it.  Here is the link again just in case.
Of course I'm not sure what your design entails nor what your goals are, but
I'm definitely willing to collaborate on design ideas and maybe
co-collaborate on coming up with a 6309 based multiprocessing beast of a
computer.  I'd really like that a lot.  Take care my friend.
Kip