[Coco] Coco4?

iggybeans at comcast.net iggybeans at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 08:55:34 EST 2013

I appreciate the input guys, but I wasn't really trying to re-start this debate (believe me, I've already lived through this one before).
What I am building is for my own amusement and is not a Color Computer.
Yes, a Color Computers 4 might be possible, now so more than in the past with today's programmable logic chips.
But if your serious, that's where you'd start, not by using older Yamaha components like I am.
I'm just fascinated with the features present in the chips I am working with.

Frank, I think if you want a more advanced Color Computer, well you'd start with something like Gary Becker's FPFA project and work from there...