[Coco] Wargames

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Nov 12 14:31:10 EST 2013

On Nov 12, 2013, at 10:25 , Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> Does anyone remember when the WarGames game was published in the Rainbow
> magazine? And has anyone saved it to a .dsk?

The online index says November, 1983. Page 90.

http://archive.org/stream/RainbowMagazineTextSearchableIndex/RainbowTextSearchableIndexV1_djvu.txt

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20(OCR)/The%20Rainbow%20Vol.%2003%20No.%2004%20-%20November%201983.pdf

It should be on the Rainbow On Tape for that month, which will hopefully be in this archive:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Magazines/Rainbow%20On%20Tape.zip

I haven't verified that myself, though, because I'm in a different county than my CoCo at the moment.

I don't remember if I ever played that game back in the day, but it looks like a good one to try out.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/