[Coco] CoCo experimenter/prototyping board

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 03:58:01 EST 2013

Hi Guys!
Here is a link to a close up picture of the Coco Slot Extender PCB.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px7sgz1xtgv5v8k/Coco%20Slot%20Extender%20Card%20cl
oseup.jpg
As I have a lot of time on my hands, I can make available kits or assembled
units.  I did not design this board, but it was the first PCB I ever made to
gain experience getting a PCB manufactured.  If I did one now, it would take
on a slightly different look, but would function the same.  The 40 pin
header pin out is exactly the same as the edge connector.  No Buffering at
all of course.  If changes are needed, I'd be happy to make them.  Take care
my friends.
Kip