[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Business Meeting

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:06:41 EST 2013

The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. business meeting is tonight at 7:00
PM Central Time at the Schaumburg library in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.

You can join the meeting using Skype contact: john.mark.mobley

We have premium Skype so that we can conference in multiple video and audio
feeds.  We are testing a new USB conference omnidirectional microphone in an
attempt to improve the teleconference experience.

Once the business meeting is over we have some time for people to demo there
projects and such.

John Mark Mobley