[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Video Mod

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:14:11 EST 2013

For any "good" composite output on the CoCo1/2 you will need to make the
circuit described on the 6847 datasheet on page 12:

http://people.ece.cornell.edu/land/courses/ece4760/ideas/mc6847.pdf

If you don't mind not having artifact colors, you can also do an S-Video
output for your CoCo2. The image quality is excelent! I just have done on
my own CoCo2 this last weekend. Pictures on the link bellow:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/TRS80ColorComputer2#5944291386400575762

Daniel