[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Video Mod

Gabriel Holland yell0w_lantern at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 23:32:46 EST 2013

I have been trying to mod a 64k CoCo2 to color composite out.  I have tried 2 different mods and rebuilt one of them several times but all I
get is a black screen.  I have noticed that the mods usually are listed
as CoCo1 but have read that they should work on a 2.  Has anyone here
successfully installed color composite on a CoCo 2?  If so which circuit did you use?

Here is one of the pages I used. It has 3 Composite mods and I built the first 2 (Fig 1 and "the Other Bob").
http://sparksandflames.com/g35.html