[Coco] Sorry for last nights rant

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 11:27:38 EST 2013

Jim,
I for one would be intersted in the developement that was done on OS-9 L2 in the last stages before being dicontinued.
I have run the "upgrade disk" that was obtained from Brother Jeremy and read through all the notes on thoses disks and saw some things that also made me wonder why they weren't included in NitrOS9.
Do you know if any of the sources to the upgrade still exist? Combined with the speedups and bug fixes that have been done in NitrOS9, there would be a possibility of a better operating system.
Also, do you know if anything was ever done with upgrading the C compiler?

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com