[Coco] 1 bit music engine

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sat Nov 9 14:14:35 EST 2013

hey guys....

YEAH !!!!

well now, the legendary SOCKMASTER and myself have perfected this 1 bit
routine over the past few days (mostly SOCK)... I have done testing and come
with input....

Thanks for running with my crazy idea about 1bit PWM on the coco SOCK....

we now have a fully functional 1bit musicplayer for the coco where we can
use a readily available editor to create music for the coco (beepola using
"the music studio" engine)........

just to prove that point, i cooked up a very quick jingle (i'm not a
musician) in beepola and stuffed the data into the new 1bit engine....

here is the result of that:

 <http://www.roust-it.dk/coco/owntune.wav>
http://www.roust-it.dk/coco/owntune.wav

HAPPY DAYS !