[Coco] CoCo experimenter/prototyping board

nickma at optusnet.com.au nickma at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 7 20:13:36 EST 2013

With the success of the blank eprom board, I was thinking that a
useful board to have is a experimenter or prototyping board.

I would envision a board that would plug inside a standard CoCo game
Pak but occupy the entire space with pads and tracks that a user can
connect their own parts.

The edge connector would be there to connect to the CoCo bus.

Or maybe a board that takes the CoCo bus signals to an external
experimenter board. Maybe include buffering to protect the CoCo?

I'm no hardware expert but the biggest obstacle I have always found in
delving into hardware for my CoCo is having a conveniant way to attach
to my contraptions to the CoCo bus.

Nick