[Coco] starting anew with unpack

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:30:08 EST 2013

Because of the problems I am having getting unpack to run, I have
determined that I need to learn more about the system, and about assembly.
I won't get anywhere from where I am if I don't.

So, I am taking time to study assembly. I will still be working on unpack,
but I see no ready solution to the problem it now has.

decode will work if you need to decode a single module. unpack is there for
anyone who sees a need to look at the code and see what they think.

The unpack/decode site has enough information to help you unravel your
source code with the tools decode gives you in the way of data files. If
you need help with a problem in decode's output, you can always email me
for assistance.

I will still be reading the list's posts, and will still post here and
there. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get a handle on assembly.

Wayne
--
The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code