[Coco] Glen's On-line store

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:05:58 EST 2013

Sorry for the spamming, but I just wanted to remind you all that there is less then 2 months left before I shut down the online store. There is still plenty of deals to be had, and I have reduced most Items to just the cost of shipping to clear it out. I am unemployed at the moment, so if you wish to donate a buck or 2 to help out, that would be much appreciated- there is a donate button on my amigalounge.com web page or paypal at amiga (at) amigalounge.com- Every donation gets a (coco related) gift sent out to them, so include your mailing address.Please remember, shipping is included in price for USA and Canada. I will ship world wide but please e-mail for shipping quote before hitting the buy button.

store.amigalounge.com

-Thanks all
-Glen