[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 22:06:00 EST 2013

Hey Mark.  I got my boards  today, still awaiting the components to finish
them out.  I'm curious about working with the design files and wondering how
easy it would be to make "modifications".  Is that a easy process?  For
someone who is not familiar with the files, how should I approach that?
Thinking about perhaps adding a LED and such.