[Coco] Color Computer Mouse Question

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Nov 1 18:23:44 EDT 2013

On 10/28/2013 12:01 AM, nickma at optusnet.com.au wrote:
>> I have a deluxe mouse (as the deluxe joystick they came before the
>> coco3)  I think for the deluxe color computer.
> Interesting observation. I wonder if the "deluxe" may have originally
> been referring to the Deluxe CoCo?
>
> There were 2 joysticks. The dual pair free floating black joystick
> with a red button and the later single white one with 2 button and
> self centering. This was the deluxe joystick.

Actually, FWIW, there were 3 joysticks from RS.  The original black
free-floating 1-button sticks, the re-badged Kraft self-centering
2-button sticks, and a second "Deluxe" pistol-grip stick that was
self-centering, had linear (as opposed to rotary) pots, and had suction
cups on the base.  Cat. no. 26-3123.

JCE