[Coco] Larger Rendering of Coco Cart Slot Extender

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 31 22:13:41 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Here is a new link for a larger version of the rendered Coco Cart Slot
Extender.  The first link I sent out will not work as I changed the
location.  I replaced the picture for the second link, so I'm not sure if it
will work either.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/67adao7vyo59d0l/Coco%20Cart%20Slot%20Extender.png

If you click on it, you will see an even bigger version of the Slot Extender
board.

Many thanks go to Gimechip.com for creating the original design and all
those on this list who have helped me get this far with this little project.
This board is being made directly from that file.  I hope it will be helpful
to someone as I know it will be to me.

Kip