[Coco] Hardware sale- shipping

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 14:08:15 EDT 2013

Roni,
Sent a e-mail on shipping rates (which are insane) let me know and I will send a Paypal invoice if you want it. Remember these are NTSC machines running on 120 power (standard for USA and Canada) - I am not sure what Portugal takes for power/ Video, but I seem to always have to remind the Amiga guys because they just assume its PAL and European standards and then are choked because it won't work properly in their region.
-Glen