[Coco] BASIC09 - How good is it?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:41:15 EDT 2013

pack and running from command line is recommended if you use command line
parameters. Invoking from the debugger is a pain cause any parameters
should be enclose like:

program("param1", "param2", param3)

Also, level1 won't accept any parameter from command line. Must be invoked
the same way using runb.

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Wayne Campbell <asa.rand at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe scred was supposed to be the programmer's editor. But no, noone
> wrote one that I know of.
>
> You can run and debug in Basic09 until the workspace is full. Then you
> must pack and run from the command line to debug any further.
>
> Wayne
>
> Nick Marentes <nickma at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> >Oh? So there is no editor apart from the standard OS-9 one?
> >
> >Surely someone has written a programmers editor for OS-9 by now?
> >
> >And does this mean that I can't type a program and immediately run it to
> >see if it is working?
> >
> >I run my code hundreds of time in the course of creating my program.
> >
> >Compiling each time would drive me nuts.
> >
> >Nick
> >
> >--

Long live the CoCo