[Coco] BASIC09 - How good is it?

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:36:08 EDT 2013

I-code is a token code that has the instructions saved in post-fix notation, and includes 2 tables for variable shape and type data.

The programs include Basic09 (the editor, debugger), RunB (runtime execution), Syscall (system calls), inkey (gets a single keypress), gfx (level 1 graphics), and gfx2 (level 2 graphics).

There is a cgfx or something, but I have never used it. Typically, runb, syscall, inkey and gfx/gfx2/cgfx are merged together. Which gfx module is based on your requirements.

Wayne