[Coco] Latin quote: Was: life changing event

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun May 12 00:19:54 EDT 2013

Hi Aaron.

My second wife comes from the Philippines, and a more loving, resourceful
and diligent woman you'd be hard pressed to find locally. I'm Australian,
and here too, the local women aren't woth a cracker IMHO. The women from the
Philippines have a totally different mind-set.

my $0.02

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia