[Coco] The Mystery...

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Fri May 10 11:49:25 EDT 2013

> In anticipation of our upcoming book, "CoCo: The Colorful History of
> Tandy's Underdog Computer," co-author Bill Loguidice and I will begin to
> VERY SLOWLY lift the veil from some interesting stuff that we discovered
> during the course of our research. I'll be using my blog as a vehicle for
> this. Here is the first post...
>
> http://latenightcoco.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-mystery.html
>
> Merci,
> Boisy

Well, if you haven't covered it yet, I have two questions.

1:  Whatever happened to the Three Stooges? (Or did they stop calling
them that somewhere along the line?)

2: What is the board on the front cover of the Color Computer Technical
Referencea Manual as it is obviously not a Color Computer?  :-)

(There are other anomalies in the Tandy computer world.  Probably
 enough for a book all by itself.)

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |