[Coco] Coco Coding Contest: Reviewers needed

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:45:24 EDT 2013

Hi Coconuts,

As the CoCoFest! and the completion of the CoCo Coding Contest draws
near, I am trying to organize reviews of the contest entries.

We have a total of 16 entries already submitted and a couple more that
plan to submit soon.  That is more than I had hoped for, and bit more
than I had planned for :)

As it stands I've sent many of the entries to reviewers but still have
games and utilities that need reviewing.  If anyone would be willing
to write a Rainbow style review of an entry, please contact me.  Your
review will be featured in a contest publication, making you somewhat
of a celebrity writer! (for some definition of celebrity :).

-Aaron