[Coco] Nitros-9 Dir size

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 00:26:05 EDT 2013

Luis,

are you referring to the PD.SAS setting in the RBFMan options sections
(refer page 5-7 of OS-9 Technical reference), which is also in the Device
Descriptor (as IT.SAS at offset $20 on page 5-9)?

Although this appears to refer to files, it should be noted that a directory
in OS-9 is just a special purpose file.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia