[Coco] Category:TRS-80 Color Computer games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 19:33:21 EDT 2013

Allen,
They were probably thinkig "clones" and actual "port" were just general terms.
There was a Paperboy, don't know if it was like the arcade version as I never saw the arcade version. But I did see a Nitendo version and it was pretty much the same.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com