[Coco] Drivewire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:24:27 EDT 2013

DriveWire runs at 115.2k on a Coco 3.
We also have an experimental 230k mode that seems to work well.

You can support up to 15 channels over this link, so theoretically you
could have 15 users logged into a coco (via telnet).  Memory constraints
make actually doing that difficult.

When i first wrote this functionality we set up a few demo cocos and let
people from the internet log in.  Fun stuff.