[Coco] MM1 - CoCopedia

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Mar 28 14:06:41 EDT 2013

Well thankfully my MM/1 still works.  I had to replace the RTC once and the
SCSI hard drive.  Otherwise I love the system.

Thankfully I have a SCSI ZIP 250 and makes for easy backups.  Plus I can
use the ZIP250 to create a image under linux for archiving so I can easily
restore my system to a replacement hard drive. :P

Just got to love computers of all ages(time frames). :D