[Coco] CoCo Quick Reference - CoCopedia

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Mar 28 12:06:00 EDT 2013

I am trying to come up with a simple to read (small) web page that will point CoCo folks to what they are looking for. Some of the common e-mails I get include:

1. I want to sell/give away my old CoCo stuff. Where do I go?
2. I want to read some old CoCo stuff I have on tape / disk. How do I do it?
3. I am wanting to get back in to CoCo stuff. Where do I start?

I am sure there are other common questions. The idea would be to summarize the major things they should know -- CoCoFest, this mailing list, DriveWire, Cloud-9 hardware, NitrOS-9/tools updates, etc.

I made a placeholder, and added a header at the top of every page of the site to link to it. Contributions are welcome. I am finding myself needing this information, and I "used" to be in the loop.

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/CoCo_Quick_Reference

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.