[Coco] MM1 - CoCopedia

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Mar 27 14:03:10 EDT 2013

On 03/27/2013 12:21 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> Anyone want to update this?
>
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/MM1
>
> The text claims "Only 8 were sold" which has to be incorrect. When I moved to Iowa, I know that James Jones, Boisy Pitre, Joel Hegberg, Allen Huffman, Eric Critchlow and myself all had MM/1s -- and I may be forgetting some. I saw more than eight at a CoCoFEST! :)
     I've got an MM/1 and a TC-9, but I really have no idea how many of
either were sold.  I did build MM/1 RAM boards and I/O boards as a
sub-contractor, but there were problems with the SCSI controller on the
Version 3.0 I/O boards, and not too many were being sold at that point.
I probably put together 8-10 8M memory boards.  Some were for new
machines, but some were upgrades.  I still have parts to build a number
of MM/1 memory and I/O boards.

JCE