[Coco] CoCo Ethernet

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 12:08:47 EDT 2013

Allen,
What about DriveWire support? This should be faster than the serial port. This would make virtual disk reads and writes much faster. Also the network implications between the 2 would be indispensable. And if Aaron could support multiple ports on DW and allow multiple Cocos to talk, DW could be used as the central hub. And it runs on most platforms. The DW TCP connection should work for this if Aaron's willing to go that route.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com