[Coco] [Color Computer] COCO BASIC ROM

Coco_nut nix.thinkpenguin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:48:07 EDT 2013

Ah, excellent. I never had a coco3 until recently and even then, width 80
is unreadable without a RGB monitor, so I never knew that the "lowwercase"
[ was meant to be a curly brace. I use SDLMESS being on linux and it
doesn't respond to the [ ] keys. Perhaps this is different with mess for
windows.

No need to mess with the rom at all (No pun intended ;-))

--StephenR