[Coco] Onward and upward

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Mar 26 18:50:19 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 03:12:49PM -0400, Bill Gunshannon wrote:

>I at least want EDTASM.  I have the cartridge
> but I am fairly certain I had a disk version as well.  Or is
> my mind so far gone I only think I had it?  Are there any DECB
> Compilers?  Or was BASIC and ASM all there was outside of OS9?

There was Color Disk EDTASM, Tandy's official disk version.
Several EDTASM patch sets that moved ROM EDTASM to disk.
CBASIC3 BASIC compiler.
Deft Pascal compiler.
Rumors speak of a K&R C compiler, but I'll believe it when I get a copy.
512K BASIC and BIG BASIC are, AFAIK, interpreters.
Color LOGO is an interpreter.
DACFORTH and mFORTH are interpreters.

Any others?

I'm not sure how compatible with HDBDOS any of these are.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard