[Coco] [Color Computer] COCO BASIC ROM

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 18:29:47 EDT 2013

Stephen, you are wrong on this. Only RSDOS did not support the 4 new keys on the Coco 3. And they can be used. OS9 Level 2 used the alt and ctrl for alternate characters and the "keyboard mouse" feature od Level 2 that allowed you to use the arrow keys as a mouse also used F1 as the firebuttoon

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributer, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com