[Coco] CoCo-X is funding

Gary Becker Gary_L_Becker at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 16:39:41 EDT 2013

The decision to limit shipping to the U.S. was a hard one for me. I know there are people that would support the project but are not located in the U.S. I used to sell things on eBay and I had to stop shipping out of the U.S. after having some bad dealings with people located out of the US. The CoCo community is a fairly close knit group of people. We should be able to work out a way to get someone that we know a system. I volunteer to help and I am sure others will also. If you are interested, contact me and I will see what I can do to help.

Gary Becker