[Coco] [Color Computer] New Floppy Days podcast episode

rkindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:31:32 EDT 2013

Hi, all retrocomputing fans!

I've uploaded a new episode of my podcast called Floppy Days which discusses vintage computers and calculators.  This episode is about the venerable machine that started the personal computer revolution - the Altair 8800.  It covers:
- history
- specs
- emulation
- modern upgrades
- magazines/books
- and much more

I plan to cover the vintage computers and vintage programmable calculators in which I have interest, or in my collection, and would be willing to cover computers I've never seen or were not popular or available in the U.S.  I would love to be able to interview experts on these systems as well, if anyone would be willing to participate.

The podcast has been submitted to iTunes. Please subscribe.  You can also download it at:

floppydays.libsyn.com

Thanks so much and please listen and provide feedback if you can.

Randy Kindig
floppydays at gmail.com
voice mail 206-426-7200
Web site floppydays.libsyn.com