[Coco] Parting with my CoCo

Coco_nut nix.thinkpenguin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 18:53:31 EDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au>wrote:

> On 26/03/2013 9:31 AM, H. Herren Floyd wrote:
>
>  I need to part with my CoCo at last.  Attached is a list of the CoCO
>> hardware, software, and literature that I have.  I am willing to give
>> them to a member of your group that would just pay the cost of packaging
>> and shipping.
>>

> You might want to let people know where you are so that they may have a
> rough idea on shipping charges.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> |              Mark McDougall                | "Electrical Engineers do it
> |  <http://members.iinet.net.au/~**msmcdoug<http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug>>
>   |   with less resistance!"

Oh, that should be fairly simple. There are a lot of emulators online you
can use. I like Vcc and Mame best. Vcc, however, is windows only. Mame will
let you load cassettes from .wav files, so just record your cassettes to
.wav files and run them with Mame. Mame does require the ROMS from your
color computer to run. You can download them from
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/ROMS/MESS/ I would be happy to
help you if you need assistance.

--StephenR