[Coco] How to upload to Maltedmedia

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 17:19:22 EDT 2013

Brian, Not sure how to upload to the maltedmedia archive, but you can also upload to The Color Computer Archive:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

The upload link is in the upper right.
This site is growing and already "almost" mirrors the MM archive and most others in content but in organized directories, searchable database and very few duplicates
This will be the goto Coco archive by the end of this summer. Also, The CCA is not bandwidth limited as the mm archive so download all you want.
The Color Computer Archive is currently getting ready for a major overhaul and will be even easier to navigate.
Thank Guillaume Major (and whoever supplied the website :-) for this contribution to the Coco community.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com