[Coco] FD ROM Images

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 12:06:46 EDT 2013

Bill,
I "think" the SuperIDE comes with a rom already configured for that, but I'm not sure. There have been updates to HDBDOS with bug fixes and DW4 instead of DW3 support as Mark is using an older build.
As far as I know, the stock build of the current HDBDOS should do what you want... again, not really sure.
The sources for HDBDOS are on the ToolShed Sourceforge site. They are not in the current ToolShed build, but can be accessed by downloading the source repo.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed/

Click the "Code" tab to get to the sources
The dw4 routines are included. As I said, I'm not sure about the SuperIDE support, but dw is included in most current builds.

Hope this helps
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com