[Coco] CoCo Coding Contest update

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 00:28:53 EDT 2013

Hi Coconuts,

We've got just about a month until the CoCo Coding Contest completes
at the Glenside CoCoFest!

There are several exciting entries already in running form.  Now we
need to start the review process for these programs.
If your entry isn't quite ready for being reviewed, please try to get
it ready as soon as possible.  Changes will be accepted right up till
the first day of the CoCoFest, but it would help to have as much as
possible submitted as soon as possible.

Also, please let me know if you are willing to help by reviewing an
entry or by donating a prize.

-Aaron