[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Fri Mar 22 16:49:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

if your local library works like mine in Silicon Valley  (Sunnyvale, CA)
they can handle all the details of getting the book and you can check it out
at your normal library.

A college library may be a pain, I had to drive up to Stanford to look at
one.

---------------------------------
---------------------------------
A FULL TURN OF THE SCREW

The Complete Collection of
"Turn of The Screw" articles from
Rainbow Magazine, Jan '83 to Jul '89

By
Tony DiStefano
---------------------------------

Tony appears to me to describe the 6847T1 very well.

I forget, what is the reason for finding the datasheet, do you want to put
one in an older CoCo 2 or 1?

Tony describes the process starting on page 89.

Tony: "At home,
I have the regular white CoCo. They call
it the 'F' board . I wanted the new T1
chip in my CoCo, too."

SHF