[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Thu Mar 21 19:00:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

The CoCo2 Service Manual is online.

It appears to be a later version than my hardcopy (26-3026 7).

I checked and the MC6847T1 is NOT in it.

I did a quick look at the "abuse" uploads and did not find the MC6847T1.

Doing a quick Google search got hits but no joy, not even a place that
wanted money.

I do not know where the "abuse" uploads came from but someone was very heavy
into downloading data sheets, I saw some clues as to where they came from.

Doing a intense Google search may find the MC6847T1 data sheet.

I have at times found what I wanted by following all reasonable hits for
several web pages and then following links on those pages winding up in a
FTP server in a foreign country.

If you are on the CoCo list you have my e-mail address. Following the
management's request to keep down the load on the servers I am no longer
posting links to the list.

SHF