[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Mar 21 17:14:50 EDT 2013

Dunno.  At one time, when th T1 had just appeared, I had a preliminary
release of some info about it, around 4-6 pages with some hand-drawn
diagrams and the pixel layout for all the characters.  But I got rid
of it along with all my other CoCo stuff, so it is lost unless Tony
Mora, who inherited it, still has it (tonym on the CoCo list, if he's
still around).

Art