[Coco] CoCo demos, game suggestions requested, it's Midwest Gaming Classic time!

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:21:36 EDT 2013

It's time again for my annual trip to the Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend.
http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com

I put my CoCo 3 on display for two days for people to play around with.

Normally, the majority of the games rotation is Sock Master's Donkey
Kong, Steve Bjork's Rampage on ROM-Pak, and Nick's Pac-Man tribute.  I
put Sock Master's bouncing ball demo on when I'm not around to monitor
the system.

Anyone have any other good (or new) ideas to show off the CoCo?
Easiest format is .DSK images.  Remember, this is primarily a gaming
convention, I won't have a lot of time to show off the merits of
NitrOS-9, Multi-Vue or Deskmate. :)

Also, I will be running this through Roy's RGB to VGA converter and/or
the Hawksoft RGB to S-video adapter, so nothing with artifact colors
will work.

If you're in Milwaukee this weekend, be sure to stop by!  Another good
part of the room is the VCF-Midwest group.  And there's an entire
hotel full of vendors, arcade machines, pinball games, and pretty much
every gaming console that ever existed.

Sean