[Coco] Small on-line store

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:13:27 EDT 2013

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com Mon Mar 18 09:17:31 EDT 2013 asked:
>nice store! >but why did you remove the melted keyboard from the white coco and replaced by a coco3 keyboard ?

I am using this one for testing and I wanted a "good" keyboard in it, if a buyer request the original "melted" keyboard in it, I can swap it out at no extra charge, As soon as I get all the pieces in (and if no one buys it up), it will have a composite (RCA-style) out on it. (one of the projects I am working on).

Randall.kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com Sun Mar 17 19:55:05 EDT 2013 asked:

>Hi, all, no offense intended Glen, but before I send a Paypal payment can anyone vouch for this guy? >Thanks

No Offence taken Randall,The Long time subscribers to the list will know that I ran the website and on-line store at http://thecocolounge.com from about 2004-2007. I ran a (Much bigger) CoCo online store back then and I believe only one or two orders ever got lost in the mail. I have a good (I believe) standing in the Amiga community also. I left everything CoCo behind and thought I would never look back, But recent events in the Amiga field, and the fact that you almost need to be a Millionaire to afford anything nice in the Amiga kind of bumped be back to putzing around with my first computer, the CoCo
Safety wise:
Because I ship everything through Canada Post and Paypal, Paypal automatically notifies you when it was shipped, and gives you a tracking number. You are protected. I test everything before it goes out. even though most of the stuff I sell is "One of" and everything is sold "As is", I will work with you to make your order right.

Take a look at the list's Archive from between 2004-2007 ish, you will see my name pop up many times. The only time I go a bit peeved with some ove the group was at the end, when I was trying to sell my store and stock, and some of the vultures demanded I not only give them my stuff, but wanted me to pay for all the shipping and expenses to give it to them- I actually got hatemail over that. I was going through a real "Dark" period in my life at that time (had a bit of a breakdown). I got a bit disenchanted with the CoCo community at that time, but time heals all wounds, and I am back doing both Amiga and CoCo stuff.- hope this helps a bit.-Glen