[Coco] coco3 composite video question

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:39:25 EDT 2013

Hi I just got a second coco3 at a local bargain and for my surprise it has
a disto-512 canada inside it :) Yellow as a banana but hey it costed 20
bucks :)

My question is: I always had a complain about my previous coco3 composite
output. It has like stripes on it and in the black borders of text you can
see some artifacts like large squares on it. The RF with a shielded cable
TV cable gives a way better output. But this new coco3 has a perfect
composite output.

What could be it ? The gime chip version ? Both seem to be korean made
(rubber pads under keyboard etc).

--
Long live the CoCo