[Coco] OCN?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 20:11:03 EDT 2013

Willard,
Jamtronics was a website someone had up (I guess as there's html pages in the archive). It the useual collection of Coco software but there were a few things there that are not in the other archives. The zip for jamtronics is on maltedmedia somewhere.
It also has some apple and ti99 software in the archive.

The problem is going to be all the RSDOS files. I can make an OS9 VHD as large as I want. The RSDOS partition is (max) 255 disks at 35trk singe side. It doesn't take long to fill these up. I do have a custom VHD I was tinkering with that has multiple RSDOS partitions and I modified the RGBDOS to select different partitions. It uses a poke cmd to poke new offsets into RGBDOS/HDBDOS when a new drive is selected. The menu has to be on disk0 of each drive as an AUTOEXEC file so that when it switches drives, the menu runs again. It's complicated to set it up, but once it's running, it's a breeze to run. If this could be combined with Luis's SideKick program, you could bounce from drive to drive and view any disk. I might explore this system further as I'm getting ready to start a major project in RSDOS anyway after the Coco Coding contest is over.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com