[Coco] stddefs.h (maybe???)

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Mar 17 14:30:57 EDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 09:38:44AM -0400, Bill Pierce wrote:

> Thanks Willard,
> That's the closest thing so far. I'll try it and see if it works.

Sorry it took so long.  I had a bad week.  I did look to see if I had
a stddefs.h file anywhere and didn't.  It wasn't until I went back and
saw your reference to LOOP that the light came on.

> I have run across a lot of code in all the various archives where
> people upload their sources and forget to upload any "special"
> libraries or defs they've built. The favorite seems to be "mydefs"
> and they are not all the same.

Hah, yes!  Very much a problem!  I've still got libraries with no docs
or headers describing them,  mydefs and mylib.l are banes!

Good luck
Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA